So, ludimagist and I were discussing my little 1000 words of free flowing hostility rants, and his belief that I should actively try and pursue a editorial columnist position. After all, I have that rather large $150,000
1) Do you actually read my journal at all?
2) Do you read everything I post (god, I can't imagine)? Do you skim?
3) Do you generally find me interesting? Or just another randome LJer spewing random drivel?
4) Do you like my "1000 Words of Free Flowing Hostility" essays? Should I do more? Does the format do anything for you? Do you have any suggestions for topics or changes?
5) Do you like reading my other random postings? Anything stick in mind as a favorite? Anything you particularly hated?
6) Why do you read livejournal in general? Do you read other (non-LJ) blogs? What about web columnists?
Special Bonus Question: Do you actually bother to read things in LJ-cuts like my Background info above?
I really do hope a lot of people chime in on this... Thanx in advance