March 30th, 2004


Previous Entry Next Entry
02:03 am - 1KWFFH: on the prosecution of victimless sex crimes by underaged self-offenders

(38 comments | Leave a comment)

 
1KWFFH: on the prosecution of victimless sex crimes by underaged self-offenders - graffiti.maverick — LiveJournal

• Recent Entries
• Friends
• Archive
> ChrisMaverick dot com
• profile


Art & Photography
> 365 Days of Mav
> Elseworld.com
> Mav's Flickr Stream
> MavTV (youtube)
> Party Nook

Wrestling
> International Males
> IWC Wrestling
> BDW Wrestling
> CWF Wrestling

Other
> 1KWFFH
> Mav's DVD Library
> Verdandi (currently down)
> Mav's Schedule (currently down)
> Mav's MySpace
chrismaverick. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Comments:


[User Picture]From: qiika Date: March 30th, 2004 - 06:58 am (Link)
(more words of hostility)
So what about art? I know many underage art students (high school, some middle school) that have sat in on "nude drawing" class - without their parents! Without a permission slip!
I guess that might be different because the subject is not underage. The viewers are though. How is that not corruption of minors/etc?

And can't we keep a photo journal of ourselves? Are our bodies not our own property?? Can we not have pictures of ourselves at any age for whatever reason we choose!???
Baby pictures, for example, are OK. Why? Because they haven't developed yet? Where's the line? Why is a naked 6 month old ok but a naked 6 year old not? And godz forbid that a picture is taken when someone is 17 1/2. Because so much changes in those last 6 months.

Let the girl take her pictures. Let her share them w her bf. How is that different from being naked in front of him? Because he can keep that image of her being naked and 15 available??? Maybe if it's legally wrong to see her naked in the first place I could understand the pictures being also legally wrong.

Silly people.
[User Picture]From: chrismaverick Date: March 30th, 2004 - 07:07 am (Link)
wait a minute? are you implying that a 15 year old girl might submit herself to being naked in front of a member of the opposite sex in person? I am shocked! SHOCKED I say! Why next you're going to be advocating fornication!!
[User Picture]From: qiika Date: March 30th, 2004 - 07:13 am (Link)
Indeed. Sex is good. Nearly necessary for the continuation of the human race. People are having sex right now, and are enjoying it. Yes, I advocate fornication! Con-sensual sex for everyone! Abstinance is not the way - education is!
[User Picture]From: chrismaverick Date: March 30th, 2004 - 08:02 am (Link)
ARRGGGHHHH!!! No! You are offending my virgin ears! Where does it end? First unmarried sex, and then the next thing you know, we'll have buggery, and then gay marriage and before you know it, people are having sex with barnyard animals... oh god, where will it end?!?!?

Wait... did you say people are having sex right now? Like this very minute? And enjoying it? Where? Dammit! What the fuck am I doing at work?
 

• Go to Top
LiveJournal.com