Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play!
Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play!
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from!
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly!
Google-using cheaters will be shot at sunrise! Bonus points for guessing the artist as well.
So from my entire music collection. Totally on random:
About that chick on part one I told ya'll I was creepin' with. Says she's three months pregnant and she's keepin' it.
- Oh girl you look cute, in those little old daisy dukes. I like the way you strut, shaking that dunkie butt.
Shopping at the mail. Looking for some gear to buy. Saw this girl, she rocked my world. I had to adjust my fly. Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe...
- something 2 believe in, a reason 2 believe that there's a heaven above
Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she's a pumpin' like a matic She's movin' like electric She's Sure got the boogie! Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the top choice of them all. There was a rumble jumble, 5 minutes had lasted. The mirror said "you are, you conceieted bastard." I never wanted 2 be your weekend lover I only wanted 2 be some kind of friend
- Qui siera olvidar tanto la dejar
We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn. Burn motherfucker burn!
- All of the playas were playing to get there and all of the heavies were as light as a feather.
- Bang your head to this and get hit by the metal fist.
- I won't forget, so don't forget the memories we made...
Think of all the fun I missed. Think of all the fellas I haven't kissed.
- lets take a trip, me and you. Let's go the scenic route.
I went to the doctor, guess what he told me. What he told me! He said "Rosie, try to have fun with all you do."
- And when you fell in love I just STOPPED! And start over again.
This lavas so hot it makes me sweat! A '54 convertible too, light blue You read every chapter, and I just glosssed right over them and pretended I knew. A money back guarantee I'll make it worth your while, I'm laying down fools like they're kitchen tile and heaven and heaven and nature sing! this is the waitress from the coffee house on 39th and Lennox. You know the one with the braids. Right now I'm on the edge, so don't push me, I'll aim for your head, so don't push me. Fill your ass up with lead, so don't push me. Досчитай, Досчитай, Досчитай до 100