1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
Answers to akiramich and nemesisn4sa's questions. kingdomjames never gave me his.
1. Ok at every IWC show, you always introduce Shima Xion by describing his outfits n'at. Have you ever wanted to go 'Hey, MAV is looking pretty damn fine as well!'? And if so how would you describe your own look?
I thought about it once, but it doesn't seem to fit quite right. I keep meaning to throw in one of his introductions something like "and the best looking man in the room... next to me!"
As for the look? Really as far as my wrestling character goes, I was extremely lazy. I just kinda started playing myself. More or less. Norm actually added the bit about me being rich. So the clothes tend to really be more or less my real life style and I sometimes bump it up a notch for showmanship. I've been kinda trying to pattern myself after the neo-gangsta hip hop look. Think Jay-Z, Puffy, Mase, etc.
2. How did you get into comics and what were the first comics you picked up?
When I was 7 years old I used to read a lot of fantasy novels and stuff. I was flying from Cleveland to Houston to visit my dad, and I had already read pretty much all of my books, so there wasn't really anything to read for the flight. So my mom bought me a few comics. I was hooked by the time I landed. Spider-man, Thing, Fantastic Four and Hulk were in that first batch, I think. Spider-man was one of my early favorites.
3. If you could pick any opponent to work a match against, who would you want to work?
Hmm... Depends on what you mean by any opponent. If it has to be someone in IWC. I pick the Gambinos. Me and Shiima teaming against them. Mostly just cuz I like working against them from all the training we've done together. If it has to be a current "big name" I'd probably go with Chris Jericho. If it's of all time, I gotta go with Ricky Steamboat. He was probably my earliest favorite wrestler, followed by Curt Henning. If its anyone ever, then maybe Bruce Lee. If I can take "liberties" in the match, then Trish Stratus.
4. Whats the deal with 'Cop Rock'?
What? I liked Cop Rock. I seriously thought it was a highly entertaining show. It was all concept. And it was ahead of its time. If you think about it, the hottest things on the air today are American Idol and the 18 different Law & Order series (and CSI, etc). If it came out today, Cop Rock would be the most over show on the air.
5. What do you think I should get kingdomjames for his birthday?
A fine piece of my artwork from the elseworld galleries? Barring that, maybe a few boxes of Hero Clix.
1. unlike every other person i know, you don't think angelina jolie is the hottest person to ever exist. so who is?
It's totally a copout, but I have to say it depends. I really do change my mind a lot. Depending on my mood, and who I've seen recently and stuff like that. So like right now, Jessica Alba, Christina Millian and Sunrise Adams are pretty high on the list. beststephi tried to get me to make one of those "10 famous people we're allowed to sleep with" lists, and I totally fail because I can't make up mind. And that was just with currently hot and alive people. If I had to go ever, I'd have to deal with trying to match people up against the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Eartha Kitt. Really, sooner or later my head will just explode. So instead, I'll just take this opportunity to piss off all the women who read this and like Depp by answering Greico.
2. do you believe that some people are secretly robots?
It would explain so much. But unfortunately no. Life would be so much more interesting if they were.
3. if you were to front a band, who would you be most compared to as far as musical style?
Prince. I've always wanted to be Prince.
4. what is your favorite type of dessert?
I'm limited since I pretty much can't eat stuff with milk in it, so all ice cream based things are out. I love chocolate though. I really like brownies. Then there's Children's Delight cookies, which are a recipe of my Grandma's.
5. if you could go back and live any part of your life over again, would you, and if so, what part?
Ir depends on what you mean by go back. There really aren't any mistakes I've made that I'd go change. I have this whole thing about trying to not have any regrets. There are a few things I'd love to do again though. I really want to go back to school for instance, and I'd like to own a pinball machine again. I'd like to throw another awesome party and there are other things... most of which involve a whole lot of crazy sex.
I can't believe I am doing this thing again. Anyway, who wants an interview?