Ben was right a staggering 2 out of 10 times. It was very funny. Howard's mother was on as well, going crazy at how little her husband knew about their son. It made me wonder how many of the questions my dad could get right (or how many my mom would know for that matter).
- Name any teacher Howard had while he was in school.
- What are Howard's daughter's middle names?
- What is Howard's Hebrew name?
- Who was Howard's kindergarten teacher? (funny because Howard has just told him 5 minutes ago, during the earlier question and Ben still didn't know)
- Where did Howard's girlfriend, Beth grow up?
- Where did Howard go to day camp as a child?
- What is the age difference between Howard and his sister?
- What is Howard's astrological sign?
- What was the name of Howard's grammar school?
- Does Howard have any allergies?
So do you think your father could answer these questions about you? What about your mother? I think my mom know's all the relevant questions about me (I don't have any daughters as far as I know, so they lack middle names), she's welcome to give a go at it. I imagine my father would likely miss most of them. Anyone else?