1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
Bit of fat on my stomach. Not a lot, but I won't be satisfied til I have a washboard stomach. Actually, a bigger one is I'm not fond of my voice, but I'm not sure that counts as my body.
2. What are two things you love about your body?
Hmmm... well, the first thing is obvious. I have a perfect GeorgeMichaelesque ass (scientists calibrate their instruments with it). The second? Hmm... my arms, I think. Actually, I'm not sure. Ladies? Or gentlemen for that matter, you tell me.
3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
Hmmm. Well, technically, its sui66iy's home, but I guess:
- Rebuild the basement - knock out wall to make theater room bigger, install widescreen HDTV, wet bar, and more stadium seating, and some other niceties. Hang heavy bag, get some free weighs and a Bowflex and make rest of basement a gym. Maybe get a pool table and pinball and foosball and make it a combo gym/rec room.
- Install hottub in the back. Maybe also a sauna. Or a pool if I were really ambitious. There's a lot of space out there.
- Buy big empty lot behind house, flatten it, and make a parking lot or private road.
4. What are four books you want to read this year?
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
- King of Summer by Wayne Wise
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
- Sin City by Frank Miller
I've already read the first 4 Sin City Books. I'm counting it as one, even though its actually like 7 graphic novels. For those of you in Pgh, you can pick up King of Summer at Phantom of the Attic on Craig Street. Tell Wayne I sent you. He'll probably even sign it for you.
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
- Lose 20 pounds (lost 30)
- Break cigarette addiction (so far, so good)
- Pay off massive amount of debt (down to under $30K, from ~$80K)
- Write more often, if only in journal (need to convince myself to write more fiction/novel stuff though)
- Work towards the actualization of the Funk, rather than its potential. (Awwww... Funky Funky Now -- Mavzilla shall be revealed tomorrow)
Bleah... time to go do something fun.