1) Explain why you started to journal/blog.
Initially, just so I could comment in nowishere and wooble's journals. Also I guess just so I'd have something to make me write a little more than I was at the time. Not that that is working out all that well... sigh
2) Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Yes, or some of them anyway. I mean, half of them have journals of their own. I don't see any reason to hide it.
3) Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Mav's free flowing hostility? Actually, I guess the answer is no, I write about what I feel like writing about
4) What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
5) Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Well, there's obviously the 80 on my friends list. I don't know. In no particular order except for the way they fell out of my head:
- mamarayne - because she's like my mom and stuff
- beststephi - because she's like my girlfriend and stuff (not that she ever posts)
- sui66iy - because he's like my roommate and stuff, one of the more consistent posters of random deep thoughts
- jameel - because he's like my former roommate and stuff, but really, you're better off reading his old stuff at Sleep-dep Theatre
- god_dot_com - who I just added today at the suggestion of jnanacandra, because really, if you are only going to read one blog, shouldn't it be God's?
There... that wasted some time.