Mav (chrismaverick) wrote,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

on whether or not its the new Vagabond

So, I've had a week to think about it and after discussions with mamarayne, my father and several friends, as well as angsting about it on my own, I've been leaning somewhat towards the 2002 Blazer. The dealer called me again this morning and is pushing for me to come in again. They also inform me that they now have the model in red, maroon and black. They have my financing info, so clearly they were able to find something for me, or they wouldn't be bothering with going through the work. They know that I'm not going to pay cash. So I go in there on Monday and see what they pitch me. Now I need to decide if its worth going through the work of getting my Dad to co-sign or not.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.