Anyway, at least now I have the other stereo in. I can play CDs again, and more importantly, I can connect my iPod. Yay! The world is good.
I also got a new steering wheel cover. I think I'll hold off on the $700 custom steering wheel.
Things to do still:
- Take the title transfer forms in.
- Order vanity plates
- Get the Tailgate handle fixed
- Put in custom sunscreen
- Possibly get matching seat covers to the steering wheel cover
- Decide on other custom emblems and decals
- Find bikini models to stand around in front of truck
- Get custom license plate lights
- Get custom license plate frames
- Get monster truck tires
- Get CB
- Get custom mudflaps
- Get running boards to aid in getting in and out of truck once monster truck tires are on.
- Get custom pedals
- Install turbo boost
Note that I still have not painted a confederate flag on the roof... I can live.